Are there anyone in here?
/ 3 posts
02 Jan 21 1:27 pm
Been logging in a couple of times, and seems like there im alone here most of the time
Are there any active members here?
/ 24 posts
02 Jan 21 2:01 pm
hello. i drop in from time to time. if yer lookin for more activity you can always try gothwire too.
/ 158 posts
03 Jan 21 7:03 am
I check things out at least once a day 🐀
/ 32 posts
03 Jan 21 1:17 pm
I try to drop in once a morning but I have to admit sometimes I'm just lurking. lol
/ 172 posts
03 Jan 21 1:34 pm
I'm on here every day. So far it seems to be Devil's Food who puts out a lot of Blogs open for discussion. Trappernicus is pretty active with that too! ; - ) So yeah, check out the topics and comment!
/ 158 posts
05 Jan 21 7:31 am
OccasionalDemons: Lurking? What other hobbies do you have?

Karl: Thanks, for someone as lazy as I am I’ll take the compliment 🐀
/ 3 posts
05 Jan 21 9:23 pm
Thanks Nivram for mentioning gothwire It seems like the internet is the source for 80% of my interaction with other people now so that was needed!
I´ll lurk around my house trying to find my cats now
/ 172 posts
05 Jan 21 9:46 pm
Nevrosa wrote:
Thanks Nivram for mentioning gothwire It seems like the internet is the source for 80% of my interaction with other people now so that was needed!
I´ll lurk around my house trying to find my cats now



LOL Kitty! Also, Gothwire tends to advertise other alternative sites every now and then. ; - )
/ 264 posts
06 Jan 21 11:15 pm *
Well, I try, Karl...ha. I do that on some sites I might arrive at but sometimes if TOO many people simply do NOT interact (after I put forth Effort long-enough), then I guess I start getting turned-off and then I find some other site.


I left GW after being there for a few years.


Oh, goddamn...it sadly turned into a SPOIIIIILED-UP Wretched Hive Of Shameless Scum And Inexcusable Villainy after VF croaked.

A mass exodus of VFers emigrated there and, although most of them seemed okay, TOO many of them are just simply insufferably HORRID.

-_-

#SoooooDONE.
/ 75 posts
07 Jan 21 8:42 am *
Yes, because goths have no where to go anymore. And that made me crave a clove cigarette.
/ 172 posts
07 Jan 21 11:02 pm
DevilsFood wrote:
Well, I try, Karl...ha. I do that on some sites I might arrive at but sometimes if TOO many people simply do NOT interact (after I put forth Effort long-enough), then I guess I start getting turned-off and then I find some other site.


I left GW after being there for a few years.


Oh, goddamn...it sadly turned into a SPOIIIIILED-UP Wretched Hive Of Shameless Scum And Inexcusable Villainy after VF croaked.

Sadly it's a sign of the times. We're living in an age were too many people are self absorbed, entitled and insecure with a collective build up of negativity. The internet gives them an outlet to 'spew' out all this negativity and combined with a victim mentality mindset they are ready to lash out at the slightest sign of disagreement. They also shout the loudest. Really ruins things. : - (

BUT I really appreciate your efforts, DevilsFood! ; - )

A mass exodus of VFers emigrated there and, although most of them seemed okay, TOO many of them are just simply insufferably HORRID.

-_-

#SoooooDONE.

/ 172 posts
07 Jan 21 11:03 pm
PentAvalent wrote:
Yes, because goths have no where to go anymore. And that made me crave a clove cigarette.



Really, Clove cigarette? What's that like and how does it compare to a tobacco cigarette?
/ 264 posts
08 Jan 21 11:24 pm *
Ha...Thanks, Karl...and Likewise. ;)


Yeah, I myself might Blog/Journal my own personal Feelings, Views, Opinions, Observations, Etc., but I'm only Being Honest that way.


*BUT HOW I TALK AND INTERACT WITH OTHERS ONLINE* is something else.

I might be even Brutally-Frank and Cynically-Assholish in my writings, but when actually Interacting With Others, then I can certainly be Polite, Considerate, And Respectful.


Or maybe simply just not address them at all if I really don't like them, ha.....


XD
/ 158 posts
09 Jan 21 11:32 am
I don’t smoke anymore. Can’t afford to. But. Can say clove cigarettes have a unique and distinctive flavour. Very spicy 🐀
/ 21 posts
23 Jan 21 11:12 am
I fall off the earth a lot, but when I'm here. I'm here.